Friday, December 25, 2009

No, I'm not dead!






For both of you who read this blog, and more for my sanity, I FINALLY have a computer (well, until Trent goes back to school.) So, I've kindof forgotten how to even post and the ordering and the funny symbols and all that. So bear with me. Let me first apologize for the repeated slideshow; that must have been extremely boring...sorry. Update: Where do I begin? I think i'll just post a bunch of pictures randomly. You can probably figure what we've been doing; the same thing you've been doing; school, birthday parties, halloween, kids in the leaves, kids playing, etc....(side note;you will not however see Trent as he is literally at school from 6 am to 9 pm every dang night-poor guy) Here's us....

1 comment:

  1. YAAAAY! I am just loving the birthday sausage. I thought it was a twix, but sausage is just so much better! I could just die at the utter gorgeousness of your kids. I bet those PHS cheer girls fell in love with them!

    ReplyDelete